Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Will you listen to my story? It'll just be a minute.


Went outside this morning and everything was covered in dew. I think that's so pretty...so I got a few shots. Church is at our place tonight...so I gotta get going, but thought I'd put these up real quick. :)
Y'all have a great day! Be sure to smile and shine for Christ, no matter where you are.


And this isn't mean to be artistic...but I love the concept of the sun breaking through the clouds. Only God can make that happen in nature and in life. Even when it seems like we do everything we can to shove the clouds over the light...God can still make it shine. Somehow. I guess that's why He's God and we're so completely, disgustingly human. Yeah...when I say "we" I really mean, "I".

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Anna. Miss y'all!

    Oh...and I think I'd have to be included in that "we," you mentioned. :-D

    ReplyDelete