Monday, July 9, 2012

Fo mah Cuzter! :D

Yes, yes...this post is most certainly for mah one and only cuzter, Sarah! :D I realized just a bit ago how this day started and ended and simply could not resist doing a post for Sarah...
The day started with BACON
And ended with CHOCOLATE.
Now THAT is a Sarah day. :P
So, here ya go, Lindsey. Love you and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! :D <3 <3 <3 <3
I'd go into how awesome you are...but that's way more fun on the phone and would take up waaaay too much space. (Hey...I just had to say it. They don't call us the "Kiss up cousins" for nothing. :P)



*sniff* I can't cook bacon without thinking of Sarah.

Chocolate creme puffs. How could I not think of you, Lindsey? :P

Me misses you! 



Oho!!! And what would a post for Sarah be without a bit of Josh Groban?!


And, of course...my song for you. ^_^ By...guess who? And I had to use THE video too. :P (One day we WILL go to a concert *nods*)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing my dear cousin!!! You make my day so much better. Thank you for this post!! I. Love. You!!!!
    SarahP/Josh Groban's #1 fan/yo cuzbutt/ your kiss up cuz/your cuzter/ Lindsey

    ReplyDelete