Thursday, July 19, 2012

IT'S MINE!!!

I had listened to this song a few months ago...and loved it...but I just listened to it again today while I was peeling potatoes or something ( :P ) and realized it's perfect for my blog! :D :D
So...sorry folks...I decided this is my song. Yep. Mine. I claim things that I have no right to sometimes...*nods*
I've always loved the group...even though they made no sense...but now they've made a couple songs that DO make sense and I'm thrilled. Tempted to get the album actually. I'm long overdue for a new album...

Anyways...here's the my song. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ROX1ajxRQY

4 comments:

  1. Ooh cool! I like this one. Yeah, some of their songs make no sense, but others are really good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH? IS THAT SO? WELL HOW ABOUT WE JUST FIGHT OVER IT?!

    Or you could just have it. Yeah. We could do that too.

    "Shine no matter where you are." That encapsulates the point/opinion I was trying to make the other night about churches, methinks. Or just life. *pondereth*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could do that. *rubs hands together*


      Oh...okay...that works too. *nods* :P

      Yeah...I had that same exact thought this morning when I listened to the song again. :) *pondereth too*

      Delete