Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A.D. On hold

Hello my good fellows and...what's a girl fellow? 0.o


Well! Anyways! Y'all...all y'all. Yes...anyone reading this blog.


I have pictures uploaded for todays post...however I am utterly wiped out and believe I shall beg your forgiveness and wait until tomorrow evening to finish the post. Tis quite a lengthy one and I'm afraid I would not do it justice. And this would be a crime, would it not?!

I began reading The Swiss Family Robinson outloud to the dear Minions today...so you may notice a tinge of the olden tongue mixed with my normally crazy and unique style.


Yeah...and I'm tired which makes me even crazier. :P

SO! Until tomorrow, Lord willing!

Y'all fellows and girl fellows keep smiling and shining for Christ! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment