Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Whoops!

Hey y'all! Sorry I missed blogging last night. We were all buy and I didn't have a chance before it was time to hit the sack.

I'm cutting back on my Internet time...not that I spend a ton if time in it now and I certainly am not on it as much as I used to...but I'm still trying to be careful not to slip back into being addicted. :P


But! I'm outside watching the kids while Mom and Dad run some errands so I thought if catch up now. :) I'm using my phone do I can't post captions under the photos and I don't know if I can share it with people on G+ etc...still getting this app figured out. :P anyhow! Not a whole lot happened yesterday. No garden work because it was raining...so I just did housework and wrote a good bit.

I'm trying to remember which pictures I got for yesterday...I know one is if my bedroom window while its raining...I love that because my room is sooo cozy when it's raining. Another is if Abby doing school in comfort by sitting on an exercise ball. :P one is of Em helping Mom put up a shelf... one is if the kids chilling in the evening and one is if all the spoons and stuff kn the counter because i was organizing drawers! Oh... And mom got us all some boxes of chocolate...the ins she gave me said drama...now WHY did she give ME that one? :P didn't get too many...not a lot happened!!

Right now, the weather is just beautiful and the kids are a lot of fun to watch...they're having a last on their lunch break. I'll be headed back inside to get some more housework done the. I MAY plant the garden. We shall see!!!


I hope y'all are having a wonderful and blessed day, smiling and shingling for Christ by focusing on all the beauty in life! :)

Bye, until tonight, Lord willing! :) (and sorry for the typos that I know are up there...it's not ad easy on my phone as it is I the computer. :P )











No comments:

Post a Comment