Thursday, August 30, 2012

If you love music, love guitar, love talent...watch! (And even if you don't love any of those...watch it anyways!)

Ever have one of those days where you just need music? Well...that's totally me today. I'm completely in love with my new TAN album...but I keep listening to this for some reason. Maybe it's because I am COMPLETELY jealous of Josh Wilson's guitar skills in this song...no...that's probably not it. :P The truth is...it's pure talent with music. And I love that. A lot. You have to watch the entire vid to understand how he does this with the loop pedal. It's really...realllly neat and I always, always start grinning when the vid hits 2 minutes and 20 seconds. It's just so neat and I love it. I love the guitar...I've got the passion it takes to be an amazing player...it's the talent I'm lacking. :P So it's awesome to get to watch someone use this amazing gift for Christ. Josh Wilson is one of my favorite artists...and I had no idea how good he was at the guitar till I watched this. Is so neat. :)
Anyhoo...hope y'all are having a great day! Remember to smile and shine for Christ no matter where you are! Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did...do...am. :P



And if that isn't enough (or even if it is) try this. :D Yeah...*heavy sigh* sometimes...it's so good to just let yourself drown in music. 8-) This is one of my faaavorite songs...and I found his special version of the chorus to be rather awesome. (He is the original artist btw.)



No comments:

Post a Comment