Friday, September 28, 2012

Hold on and take a breath. I'll be here every step.

Whew.
 That's all I have to say.



Okay, you know better than that. But seriously...what a day! I think this has been the longest day in a long time. Yep. I mean...it was like...2:30 and I was saying "It's too late to just be 2:30!" :P 
But, the day is nearly over. The only thing left to do is get a shower and make sure the final prep is done for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the St. Judes hospital fund raiser in FL!
I'm getting up early (and I mean early for a normal person) to be up and ready to help with all the last minutes stuff that we can do today.
Oh, and miss Tammy called and asked me to sing America the Beautiful right after I sing the Nastional anthem...I've never really done that one before either, but it's such a well known song that it's not hard. Thankfully. And I'm thrilled to do it because! Naomi gets more time in the ring on her horse annnd...annnd!!! DAD is carrying the American flag and he's going to wear his Dress Blues and salute the flag!!!!!!!!!! Agh...I am going to break down crying watching that...how can I sing and cry? :P I'm so proud of my Dad. :)
Anyhooo...Mr. JJ and some of the Kings are going to be here bright (actually, it'll still be dark) and early tomorrow and we'll be on the road by 5:30, DV. I think we're going to stop by a gas station, so I may...just may see what an energy drink will do. IDK...prob not...ugh...maybe I'll have one in reserve...eh...IDK. :P
So...PJ got some pix today...


Our cooler with very fancy duct tape on it...
Isn't our getup uh...pretty?



Seems like forever since I've gone out and got some pictures. I've missed it. Thankfully, I had a couple minutes while the others were lunging the horses. This picture deserves a poem or a song I think...






And I don't expect to blog tomorrow...whewy! It's gonna be a day!!! But an awesome one. I'm looking forward to it. :)
Y'all have a restful, enjoyable, epic evening! And have an AWESOME day tomorrow! :D BE sure to smile and shine for Christ...no matter where you are! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, Anna. :) Hope your day in FL with the horse shows went well. And it was great to get your letter! Finals are this week, but I'll have a few days to get back on my feet again afterwards, so hopefully I'll be sending off a letter then. Keep standing strong and holding fast! I know you are! :)

    ReplyDelete