Friday, September 14, 2012

OYAN Summer Workshop Video

Well, tis up to brotha and me to hold down the fort for the weekend! Dad and Mumzy took the three little girls to north GA for the weekend. Em will be popping in and out of home some...she's house sitting again this weekend. 
The main point of this post is to show a video that a friend of mine made with a bunch of pictures and video from the writing workshop I attended this past June. You can only view it through a direct link, but she gave me permission to post it on my blog and since several of my followers were also at the SW...I though y'all might enjoy seeing it! :D It has video of all my pranks, I think. (Or at least all the ones I did with everyone around. :P ). I looove the first and second songs she chose to use in the vid. ^_^ OWL CITY FTW!
Anyhoo! Enjoy! Have a super, duper day! Be sure to smile and shine for Christ, no matter where you are! :D

4 comments:

  1. That was beautiful, Anna...thanks for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many memories...it's funny how you can enjoy something a lot in some ways...and yet, the more time that passes, the more I feel like I never want to go back. *shrugs* I'm sure that's just me.

    ReplyDelete