Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hopes all lost to the wind come back in the end

Well, PJ went with me to church again. But again...no pictures. Maybe one of these days I will actually get good pictures of a full day at church. :P
I was excited when we got home because I turned on the radio to AFR...and they had the "20 Countdown Magazine" on, where they play the currently top 20 Christian songs. I've known all of them so far just about...and there's been some good ones. I love music. 8-)
Anyhoo...on the way home I put in my Casting Crowns album. I hadn't listened to it in a while...I love several of the songs...just been listening to my newer stuff lately. Well...I heard this song and had that overwhelmingly peaceful feeling that you get when you just surrender everything to Christ. When you stop fighting/fearing/worrying (as much as humanly possible, that is. :P ) and remember that God has it. Anyways...before I start preaching... :P Here's the song. I love the whole song...but the bridge is especially amazing.





And another song we listened to on the way home...I hadn't listened to this one in forever. This isn't my favorite group...but this song is very awesome. :)



Hope y'all have had a blessed Lord's day so far and that you have an amazing rest of the day and an epic week! :D Be sure to smile and shine for Christ, no matter where you are...and remember...God has it. Whatever "it" is for you...He's got it. Smile worthy, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment