Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm trying to keep up with blogging...and when I say I'll do it once a week, that doesn't seem to work. :P So, we'll see how often I actually blog now that we are back from vacation and getting back into the normal swing of things.
Mom is going to be doing the new year's school party sometime soon...and this will be my first year not being a student. 0.0 Sheesh, that makes me feel...not really that old as just...hmmm...IDK. :P Just is funny to think about. Now I've got a million memories of all the school parties and how exciting it was to get new books and a fresh year...heh...that's crazy that those days are over for good now.
Whew! Anyways...I feel that I should probably apologize for the incredible craziness of my post yesterday. I understand that it probably didn't make any sense to hardly anyone. So...to those of you it didn't make sense to...sorry 'bout that. :P Didn't mean to give you a headache. :P If it did make sense to anyone...well, hope you can still grin about it. lol.
Anyhoo...so that I don't start rambling too awful much, I thought I'd post my new favorite softer songs from these days. A couple are from my new TAN album and a couple are from Josh Wilson. I don't have any of his albums. But I want them. So. Bad. 0.0 :P *shakes head* I really don't need to want any more albums right now. But I do. *sigh*
Anyhoo...here's a few songs. Hope you enjoy. :) Hope y'all are having a really great day with lots of happy things to fill your mind and make you smile. :) God is so good. Something that's not hard to remember when you think about the right things...yes? :)
Oh, and just a note...I haven't watched all of these vids...but I think they should be safe. ;)

~.~.~.~.~.
This song makes me think of a word that I'm rather fond of. Hope.



Just really listened to this one for the first time today...it's a beautiful song. And the truth is...God does do all that the chorus asks for.


I get chills listening to this one. The message is so beautiful.

This one hit me like a ton of bricks when I first listened to it this past Thursday.


I love his guitar playing. An instrumental of one of my favorite hymns ever.


I WISH I could find karaoke for this one.

3 comments:

  1. Love da music. :) hadn't heard most of those songs before.
    Hope you're having an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan. :D
      Aren't they awesome? ^_^
      Well, God's mercies are new every morning. :)

      Delete
    2. Hey :)
      Totally!
      They really are. Our God is an awesome God.

      Delete