Monday, September 17, 2012

Yes...yes...more music...

Again...music. Sweet music. Oh, I love music. Nuff said. :P
Here are a couple of my favorite songs. The first is by my favorite CCM group. :D
Kinda not a whole lot to say today...had a pretty normal day. Normal is never the same though. :P
Tomorrow looks to be a beautiful day! Why? Because God is good and life is beautiful. And if you think right...aint nothin' gonna change that. Yes? :)
So y'all enjoy the music...and be sure to smile and shine for Christ...no matter where you are! :D









I don't remember if I posted this before or not...probably. I love Josh Wilson's music. But in case I didn't post it...here it is. :D This guy is SO good at guitar *mumbles something about annoyingly talented people*. I hum this song sometimes when life gets stressful...it's suuuuch a great song to get things back in perspective. And this is the prettiest instrumental of it I've heard.


2 comments:

  1. I really like that last one. it's the best of it's kind I have ever heard.

    This is a great one on "Be Thou My Vision". I used to be able to play simpler version of it, but stopped putting the maintenance into it and forgot how :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av4bxDKIpnc

    ReplyDelete